Terms and Conditions Policy
1. General Provisions
- These terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as “Terms and Conditions”, “Terms”, “Conditions” or “Contract”) are a contract between the Administrator of this website (hereinafter referred to “Administrator”, “Website Administrator”, “We”, “Us”, “Ours” or/and “of ours”) and you (hereinafter referred to as the “user”, “you”, “yours” or “of yours”) that sets out the General Terms and Conditions of use of this website and any products or/and services (jointly, the “website” or “services”).
- The company OF DREAMS AND KNOWLEDGE, VAT: EL117824985, located at Patras Science Park, Stadiou Str., Rio-Platani, Patras, Greece is the administrator of this website.
- www.ofdreamsandknowledge.com is an e-shop that sells functional or fortified foods.
2. Intellectual Property
- This website is the legal website that is administered by the official administrator hereof. The administrator or/and the Licensors hereof have the intellectual property rights on the entire content that you access on this website or/and through this website, as protected by European and International legislation or/and conventions on intellectual property rights.
- Under no circumstances are you authorized or/and licensed to use any trademark, logo or/and other proprietary material, graphic material, content or/and part thereof of our company.
o It is prohibited to reproduce, create copies, copy, sell, resell or/and exploit in any other way this website or/and part hereof for any commercial or other purpose. Moreover, it is not allowed to use frames or/and framing techniques in order to frame any trademark, logo or/and any other proprietary information including videos, images, text, page layout or/and form of the website.
- Upon your entry to this website, we authorize you to access or/and use for personal purposes but we do not authorize you to download or/and amend. The authorization to access or/and use for personal purposes does not allow for any resale, commercial or/and business use of this website or/and the content hereof, any collection or/and use of the catalogs, description or/and prices of products.
- It is not allowed to disclose, manage, distribute, copy, transfer, process, store, repost, amend or/and reproduce in any other way and in any other form whatever part of the content or/and copies thereof unless you are acting upon the written authorization of the administrator hereof.
3. Navigation and Use of the Website and the Services
- Your navigation or/and login to this website takes place according to these Terms and Conditions* exclusively with the use of your means or/and through the providers that you have chosen.
- Your navigation, use or/and login to this website as well as the conclusion of purchases on this website are subject to these Terms and Conditions*. The administrator of the website reserves the right to remove or/and alter part or/and the entire website without prior notification. If you wish to be notified on potential changes in these Terms and Conditions, you are obliged to regularly visit this link.
- Moreover, the administrator of this website has the possibility to restrain access to the entire website or/and part thereof as well as to turn part thereon into a website accessed by subscription.
o Should any of the terms of this contract is considered to be abusive or/and void, the other terms remain valid or/and are binding for both contracting parties.
- Any delay in the exercise of all or/and part of the rights of either contracting party that arise from these terms and conditions does not result in the impairment thereof or/and the withdrawal from the exercise of the said right that either party is entitled to exercise at any time at a later stage at its discretion.
- This website contains links that direct you to other websites which are not administered by the former. The website cannot check the linked websites nor warranties the accuracy, correctness, legality, completeness or/and quality of their content and under no circumstances does it undertake any responsibility for the latter or/and any loss or/and damage that might occur due to the use thereof. When you use the linked websites, the terms and conditions of the respective website apply.
4. Restrictions to the Access and Use of the Website
- It is prohibited in any way or/and with any means to abuse this website, obstruct or/and in any way or/and with any means disrupt its operation as well as steal, copy, replace or/and alter any electronic or/and not material or/and content thereof. Moreover, any action that might result in a non-acceptable burden to the infrastructure or/and its operation.
- It is prohibited to carry out or/and invoke any criminal act, the uploading, transmission or/and distribution through the website as a whole or/and a part thereof of any type or/and kind of defamatory, malicious, embarrassing, technologically harmful material or/and any type or/and kind of viruses.
- Moreover, it is prohibited to violate any part of these terms and conditions* or/and the services, destroy data, cause nuisance to other users, breach intellectual property rights or/and rights of other persons or/and send any kind of material on behalf of the website to third parties.
- Any breach of the aforementioned provisions is a criminal offense based on Greek legislation. Therefore, the administrator reserves the right to report any such breach that he might become aware of, to the competent authorities or/and disclose to the aforementioned authorities the personal information of the respective offender according to the provisions of the law.
- In case that any type of damage or/and loss is suffered by third parties due to the non-compliance to the aforementioned provisions, the website and therefore its administrator are not liable nor undertake any obligation on any kind of compensation to any natural/legal person or/and body that suffered the damage or/and the loss.
5. Account and Subscription
- The interested new member may register to the website as follows: Through the link www.ofdreamsandknowledge.com/ directly through our website.
- If you wish, you can also subscribe to our newsletter list. Non-members can also register to this list.
- In order for your registration to be approved, it is possible at first to check or/and review the information you have provided so as then you can use the services provided to the registered members. It is noted that we have the right without cause or/and for legitimacy reasons to deny the registration of any member, any provision of services thereto or/and the conclusion of a transaction with the latter.
- Upon the registration and the creation of an account with this website, you are responsible for safeguarding the security of your account as well as any activity or/and action that takes place through your account or/and relates to the latter in any way.
- The provision of fake contact information of any kind is possible to results in the termination of your account. You must immediately notify the website on any unauthorized use of your account or/and any other security breach. The website as well as its administrator are not liable for any damage that might arise from the aforementioned violations.
- The administrator of the website may suspend, deactivate or/and delete your account or/and part thereof, if he determines that you have violated any part of this contract. In case of deletion of your account for the aforementioned reason, you may not re-register.
6. User’s Content
- Any data, information or/and material (hereinafter referred to as the “user’s content”) that you provide to this website in the course of using it is not proprietary material of the website nor its administrator. You are solely responsible for the accuracy, quality, integrity, legitimacy, credibility or/and appropriateness as well as you have the intellectual property rights on the provided user’s content.
- The user’s content that you provide or/and create when using the services is possible to be monitored or/and checked by the website or/and its administrator. However, unless allowed, especially by you, the use of the website does not permit its administrator to use, reproduce, adapt, modify, disclose or/and distribute the content that you create or/and store on your user’s account for commercial, advertising or/and similar purposes. The administrator reserves the right to access, copy, distribute, store, send, form, present or/and give the content to your user’s account solely as required for the provision of services to you.
7. Terms and Procedure of Sale
- By placing an order, you agree that the sale of the respective products takes place according to the terms and conditions* of this website.
- The purchase of the products agreement is concluded only when your payment has been approved.
- All the products are available for personal use and not for resale.
- You may place an order only as a registered member of our website or as a guest user without any registration requirements.
- In the course of processing your order, you shall receive certain automated emails that refer to the progress of your order. In case of any inconvenience or/and problem with the handling of your order, then we shall send you the respective email or/and contact you at the telephone numbers you have provided.
- Upon the placement of an order, you consent to the receipt of the aforementioned notifications that are required for the proper processing of your order. You must ensure that you shall receive these emails and keep them throughout our transaction. In case you do not receive the relevant emails, it is your obligation to contact us.
- The administrator in order to ensure the best possible safety of the transactions may although he is not obliged, to check through his associated payment services providers the correctness of your payment information in case that you pay with a credit card or/and through a third party online payment services provider.
- The administrator at the stage of the completion of the order or/and the connection with the third party payment services provider may reject your order if it is determined that it is possible for any problem to appear in relation to the aforementioned payment information.
- Orders are shipped all over Greece, within and outside the European Union. Depending on the legislation of each country outside the European Union, it is possible that there might be restrictions on certain products or/and the sale of certain products is prohibited as such. In such cases, the purchaser will be notified immediately. For further information on all the countries where we have the possibility to make a shipment, see the section Refund and Returns Policy.
- It is noted that the time of delivery may vary depending on the availability of the products or/and the commitment of the suppliers in relation to the delivery time. Moreover, the delivery time is subject to delays due to the delays of the courier companies or/and force majeure events for which we are not responsible. For further information, see the Refund and Returns Policy.
- In case that an unexpected shortage with our suppliers occurs for whatever reason with regard to certain products that you have included in your order or/and in case any problem exists in relation to the products included in your request, then we shall make any effort possible to contact you either by email at the address that you have indicated or by telephone call. If it is not possible to get in touch with you over a period of five (5) business days, then your order will be processed to the extent of the availability of the products and it shall be cancelled as for the remaining. In any case of any amendment to your order, you will be notified by email that shall serve also the confirmation of your order based on which it will also be executed.
- Due to the nature of our products, some of which might get degraded, expire soon or/and are perishable/sensitive, the purchaser/customer must comply with the guidelines on the package of the product. Moreover, the purchaser/customer bears the responsibility for the products upon the delivery thereof to the transporter. Similarly, due to the nature of the offered products, we do not assume the responsibility in case that they are not received on the delivery day at the fault of the purchaser/customer, i.e. upon the first attempt to deliver.
8. Pricing Policy
- We reserve the right to freely determine our pricing policy, amend the listed prices on the website, alter or/and remove the offers at any time with or/and without any prior notification of the users that shall be informed on the applicable price at any given time from the respective upload on the website.
- The user chooses by ticking the special box the relevant currency depending on the country of delivery of his order that determines also the price list of the products according to our commercial policy as well as the respective shipment expenses for the country.
- All the prices of the products or/and services on this website are indicated in the following currencies: Euro, Dollars USD, Singaporean Dollars SGD.
- VAT is included in all the indicated retail prices of the products or/and services available on our e-shop.
- The prices on our website for the same product in different currencies might vary as our pricing policy is freely determined based also on the currency of the transaction and it is not just a mere correspondence based on the exchange rate of the currencies.
- The shipment expenses are added to the price. You are informed on the said expenses in the same currency as the one you have selected for your order. Any additional costs that might arise are included in the “Total Cost”.
9. Payment Policy
- The user/consumer/purchaser on our e-shop has the possibility to choose one of the following means of payment for the products that are of his interest: by credit card, by a third associated online payment provider, by deposit to the bank account of the company, by Paynow, by Paylah, only available in Asia; by cash-on-delivery, only in Greece and Singapore, we do not accept checks as means of payment for any purchase. It is not possible to combine more than one means of payment for the same order.
- According to the applicable tax provisions, any receipt to individuals over 500€ (retail trade) and to professional/businesses (invoice) must be paid exclusively as follows (applicable only in Greece): by credit or/and debit card, by payment through PayPal, by deposit to a bank account
- In case of a payment by credit card, the procedure takes place and is completed through the verified bank institution that provides for all the required security conditions for the e-transactions. The collection or/and processing of the payment information that you send takes place only by the associated financial institutions that are solely responsible for the processing thereof in order to complete the payment. Under no circumstances is this website nor its administrator responsible for the security of the operation or/and management of the data of the aforementioned e-transactions by the associated financial institutions.
10. Changes and Cancellation of Orders
- Any change or/and cancellation of an order is acceptable subject to the non-delivery of the confirmation of the order, i.e. the order has not been completed.
- It is noted that for security reasons, upon the confirmation of the order, it is not possible to change the provided address of delivery.
- If you are a consumer, you may exercise the right to return the products or/and your right to withdraw which are provided in this contract.
11. Return of Defective Products
- If you have received a defective product, product that evidently lacks an agreed specification or/and in case of any other problem that might arise at our fault, we ask you to contact us immediately for further information.
- Returns are detailed in our returns policy page.
12. Withdrawal Policy and Procedure
- According to Directive 2011/83/EC of the European Union every user who makes a purchase on the e-shop reserves the right to withdraw from the said purchase within fourteen (14) calendar days from the delivery date.
- In order for the withdrawal to be valid, the customer must contact us by telephone or electronic mail within the aforementioned fourteen-calendar day (14) deadline or/and send his withdrawal declaration along with the product that he wishes to return subject to the conditions that both (the product and the declaration) will be delivered to us within the strict fourteen-calendar day (14) deadline from the day of the delivery to the customer. Otherwise, in any other case or/and dispatch, after the expiry of the said deadline, the withdrawal is considered to be void.
- We inform you that those products of ours that might get degraded, expire soon or/and are perishable/sensitive are expressly exempted by law from the withdrawal right. The criteria for the determination of the products exempted from the possibility to exercise the right to withdraw are set out by law or/and based on the declarations or/and relevant preservation guidelines of the manufacturers as they appear on the indications on the labels of the products.
- It should be noted that should the right of withdrawal be exercised regarding products that are not exempted, the customer is solely responsible for the dispatch thereof and the latter also bears the transportation costs. It is underlined that the dispatches are addressed only to the physical location of our warehouses in Greece and Singapore.
- In order for the withdrawal to be accepted, the returned products must be in the condition that they were delivered without being used; its initial package must be intact along with all the relevant documentation and the customer must have the complied with the appropriate preservation conditions.
- The returned products must be sent with the receipt/invoice/delivery note as well as the withdrawal declaration. In particular, this form must be filled in with all the required information and be signed by you.
- We would like to stress out that if the aforementioned terms are not met or/and if any of the aforementioned documentation is missing, your request for withdrawal will not be satisfied while your product will be returned to you on your expenses.
13. Communication and Social Networks
- When you visit the website or/and choose to send emails, you contact us electronically. We contact you through your email or/and internet uploads. Therefore, we consider that you consent to receiving electronic communications from us. All the electronic communications that take place between us comply with the legal requirements of communications in writing.
- We also provide you with the possibility to interact through the social networks such as Facebook and Instagram. In order for this interaction to take place, the links provided shall allow for the access or/and connection to your accounts on the social networks. It should be noted that the administrator of the website does not control the social networks’ services and therefore he cannot change your privacy settings regarding these services nor/and set the rules for the way of using your personal information on these services.
14. Liability Waiver and Compensation
- The content of this website, the products and the services are provided without any guaranties. Unless it is expressly stated, any conditions, guaranties or/and other terms that might be implied based on the applicable legislation are excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- The administrator of this website is not liable for any claims, losses, liabilities or/and damage of any kind related to the website or/and the data that appear therein including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental or/and expected loss or/and damage. The aforementioned apply whether these liabilities, loss or/and damage arise from tort or/and by negligence based on the applicable legislation or/and otherwise.
- The administrator of this website is not liable for any loss or/and damage that might be caused from any attack that concerns a denial of service, viruses, or/and other technologically harmful material due to the use of this website or/and the downloading of any material that has been uploaded thereon or/and any website linked thereto.
- The administrator of this website is not liable in case you are entitled to a refund of the entire or/and part of the price due to any delay of the associated providers of payment services regarding the processing of the relevant order that the administrator has placed in a timely manner.
- Although the guest/user is solely responsible when accessing this website, when you use the services, your legal rights are not affected.
- In any case, when any damage you have suffered arises from the proven negligence of the company, the latter is liable only for any direct damage to the person that suffers that arises and is directly related to the harmful event or/and the negligence of the company.
- You agree to compensate, defend or/and free the administrator of this website from any third party claims, responsibility, damage or/and expenses that arise from the use of the website by you or/and the violation of the terms and conditions by you.
15. Coupons and Discounts
- During your purchase’s process from our online and/or physical store you have the opportunity to benefit from discounts and/or discount coupons.
- For each coupon and/or discount it is possible to apply specific terms & conditions for which you are informed by contacting us or through informative messages, newsletter etc..
- Coupons and possible discounts do not apply to products that are already on sale and/or to discount packages, such as bundles